Thursday, June 30, 2011

Review: Organix "Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil" Shampoo/Conditioner


Hey Everyone,
Today I'm gonna be reviewing the Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner (what a mouthful!).   As you know I've recently dyed my hair so it really needs all the caring/nourishment it can get!
 Well about a month ago, I was browsing through the beauty aisle at Walmart and was drawn towards the Organix hairstyling products. I loved that all their products were Sulfate free, Paraben free & Safe for colour treated hair (score, score & SCORE!).


I picked out Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil bottles because of the hype that these types of oil get (lets be honest). Both bottles ran for $8.99. 


The shampoo/ conditioner claims to add shine to your hair while also making it soft and silky since the formulation contains Vitamin E and antioxidants. Sounds perfect doesn't it?...well not exactly.
I've used both of these products over 10 times and I hate them.


Let's start with the shampoo:  It smells amazing (fresh & herbal) , however it feel like no matter how much product I use my hair isn't getting any cleaner. Usually after I rinse my shampoo off, my hair feels lighter, yet after I use this shampoo my hair feels more dirty and "rougher".
The same goes for the conditioner.... No matter how much product I use, my hair is still tangled and almost feels like yarn after washing it. I've actually had to start mixing it in with my Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner just to make my hair manageable when I style it.


The Only positive thing I can say it that it does make my hair LESS frizzy and adds some shine after I style it. However, that only last for 24 hours and then it starts to become dry and dull.


Heres my hair after its been blow-dried and styled:

I had such high hopes for these products but I think its safe to say I would not recommend it to anyone...
Any Suggestions on which Shampoo/Conditioners I should try next? 


Oh & If you wanna know how to get the curly waves in the pictures above check out my latest video!

(Sexy screenshot..lol) 

♥ Diana. 

4 comments:

  1. I recently got highlights too... I am using Aveda's Color Conserve shampoo with Tigi's Serious Conditioner. If you were going drugstore I'd use L'oreal's Everpure sulfate free line.
    http://p3rsonalspac3.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased organix products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/organix/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites hair care salon hyderabad | threading home service in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I’d definitely appreciate it.
    best lip scrub Multan

    ReplyDelete